Le Vieux Cep is a comfortable family-run hotel with a heated swimming pool, a good restaurant, fine wonderful views of the surrounding cirque and a friendly staff to help you get the most from your time in Reunion.
The 45 rooms all have en suite facilities, including a bath, heating if required and a television. Many have a balcony or terrace. The superior rooms have flat-screen tellies, Wifi access and terraces with magnificent views over the village to Piton des Neiges.
The restaurant serves a varied menu of both Creole and European dishes. The Creole cuisine is particularly interesting and features the local specialities of Cilaos. Other facilities include a jaccuzi and sauna (extra charge), massage room, a games room with table tennis and billiards, and mountain bikes are available for hire.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours