Situated within 1.5 hectares of quiet park land in the inland village of Tevelave, Domaine des Fougeres is a lovely 15 room property.
Rooms have sea or mountain views, some offer terraces and all are appointed with a satellite television, wireless internet connection and en-suite bathroom.
During a stay at Domaine des Fougeres, you can enjoy hikes, go paragliding, diving nearby and visit Maido.
This two-star property in the west of the island is an alternative option to staying on the coast or in the Cirque de Cilaos.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours