The Hotel Mirador is perched near the highest point on the rim of the Copper Canyon, with truly stunning views. The hotel has 65 luxurious rooms and suites, each with private terrace and authentic custom-made furniture reflecting the local Tarahumara Indian culture. Walking and hiking is popular with many spectacular routes to choose from, for example the 5-mile round trip to the Tarahumara Ranch ...
This beautiful colonial mansion was built in 1890 and is situated on the west coast of Mexico in El Fuerte. The Posada Del Hidalgo hotel offers 68 rooms in three styles: original rooms with high ceilings and balconies, and two styles which are more spacious and face the beautiful gardens – all are air conditioned with en suite bathrooms. There is an outdoor pool for guests and a curio shop o...
Best Western at Creel is a ranch style property is located south west of Chihuahua, 45km from Copper Canyon. It has 37 rustic rooms (including one for disabled travellers), all with TV, coffee maker, water cooler and WiFi and a honeymoon suite which also has a Jacuzzi and kitchenette area. The ‘Las Vigas’ restaurant is spacious and comfortable and is open throughout the day and the adj...
The Quality Inn San Francisco is conveniently located in the historic downtown district of Chihuahua . Ideal for a stopover for the Copper Canyon rail journey the hote offers 124 air-conditioned rooms. The on site restaurant serves local and international cuisine. There is also a lounge bar. All public areas are covered by complimentary WiFieach, to the spa or restaurants....
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours