Best Western at Creel is a ranch style property is located south west of Chihuahua, 45km from Copper Canyon. It has 37 rustic rooms (including one for disabled travellers), all with TV, coffee maker, water cooler and WiFi and a honeymoon suite which also has a Jacuzzi and kitchenette area. The ‘Las Vigas’ restaurant is spacious and comfortable and is open throughout the day and the adjacent bar ‘Las Botellas’ has two plasma TVs and a Pool table. The Lodge also offers guests spa facilities and a gym.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours