The Hotel Mirador is perched near the highest point on the rim of the Copper Canyon, with truly stunning views. The hotel has 65 luxurious rooms and suites, each with private terrace and authentic custom-made furniture reflecting the local Tarahumara Indian culture. Walking and hiking is popular with many spectacular routes to choose from, for example the 5-mile round trip to the Tarahumara Ranch of Wakajípare or the 12-mile round trip to the Urique River. The hotel is popular with bird watchers.
Tours staying at this accommodation
This 7-day itinerary takes you on one of the world’s greatest railway journeys through the Copper Canyon and showcases the best of Mexico City. The Copper Canyon Railway, locally known as the "Chepe" train, is considered one of the great railway journeys of the world. With stops along the way, you have plenty of time the absorb the magnificent scenery and take in the stunning panoramas of the cany...
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours