Camp Amalinda In the heart of the Matobo Hills is a boutique lodge is set in an extraordinary landscape of granite domes and castle kopjes.Tucked into huge boulders, nine individual thatched rooms are decorated with historic artefacts.There is a library, spa, cave wine cellar, swimming pool and bar overlooking a waterhole.Activities range from game viewing by vehicle, on foot and horseback, visits...
Nestled in 53 000 hectares of wild and untamed land on the protected Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve the exclusive Singita Pamushana is sister property to the elite Singita lodges in South Africa and Tanzania and is Zimbabwe’s only member of the prestigious Relais & Chateau.Located on a promontory overlooking the Malilangwe Lake, the lodge design incorporates the environment with the use of sun-...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours