Camp Amalinda In the heart of the Matobo Hills is a boutique lodge is set in an extraordinary landscape of granite domes and castle kopjes.
Tucked into huge boulders, nine individual thatched rooms are decorated with historic artefacts.
There is a library, spa, cave wine cellar, swimming pool and bar overlooking a waterhole.
Activities range from game viewing by vehicle, on foot and horseback, visits to the tomb of Cecil John Rhodes, or hiking to caves with over 3,000 Khoisan rock art paintings to explore.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours