- Be at one with nature on some of the best walking safaris
- Enjoy accommodation that is really authentic and close to the wildlife
- Guides in Zambia are some of the best in Africa especially when walking
- South Luangwa has some of the best sightings of the Big Cats
Walking in the South Luangwa is the best reason to come to Zambia, and no-one does it better than the Coppinger's Remote Africa team and their Chikoko Trails. If wide open spaces and the luxury of being the only people for miles is your idea of romance, this could be a perfect fit. Itinerary A seven-night trip begins with 3 nights at Tafika Camp. You then immerse yourself in the sights, scents and...
- Discover more of South Luangwa on this itinerary - Mfuwe Lodge, Chamilandu, Chindeni, Bilimungwe and Kapamba
- Amazing wildlife viewing in the game rich South Luangwa
- Enjoy game viewing from a different angle on this walking safari
- Discover the smaller things on foot
- Discover the world of the walking safari in South Luangwa with expert guides
- Sleep out under the stars listening to the sounds of the bush
- The mobile camp is fully set up and ready for your arrival when you are walking between camps
Combine the spectacular Victoria Falls where you are able to do a variety of activities from simple boat cruises the Zambezi River to bungi jumping. Safari in the very special Lower Zambezi National Park, staying on the banks of the Zambezi River you will be able to enjoy game cruises, fishing and canoeing in conjunction with game drives and safari walks. Not forgetting the famous South Luangwa Na...
- Stay At Five Unique Camps
- Game Drives By Open 4X4 Safari Vehicle
- Night Game Drives
- Walking Safari's
- South Luangwa Valley
- Amazing Wildlife sightings
- Walking with professional guides
This is a wonderful combination of a safari in Zambia's adventurous South Luangwa National Park topped off with the laid-back charm of Nkwichi, set beside the clear blue waters of Mozambique's Lake Niassa. This is definitely a honeymoon for those who love to do something very different. Stay at Kapani Lodge, where you get right up close to the African bush. There are two game activities each day ...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours