- Stay At Five Unique Camps
- Game Drives By Open 4X4 Safari Vehicle
- Night Game Drives
- Walking Safari's
- Bush Dinners Under Starlit Skies
- Accommodation Throughout
- Travel Guide
A classic 10 night walking safari in the South Luangwa, staying at the intimate Norman Carr camps, enjoying a mix of guided walking safaris and safari drives in open vehicles with some of Zambia’s top guides. Your first two nights are spent at Kapani Camp followed by eight nights in remote bush camps (normally two nights at each)
Day 1 Depart from London Heathrow on the ...
Day 2 On arrival, you will be met and ass...
Day 3 Wildlife is abundant in the Mfuwe a...
Day 4 Travel deep into the South Luangwa ...
Day 5 Walking safari in the Luwi area, pe...
Day 6 Walk around 10 km along the course ...
Day 7 Walking safari in area the around N...
Day 8 Journey about 10 km further down th...
Day 9 Game-viewing on foot and safari veh...
Day 10 Journey to Mchenja Camp, in a beaut...
Day 11 On safari at Mchenja....
Day 12 Depart for Mfuwe Airport for your f...
Pricing Information & Dates
31st May 2020
31st Oct 2020
30th Nov 2020
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours