Set on the banks of the Luwi River is one of South Luangwa's more remote lodges, Nsolo Bush Camp.
The safari camp comprises four spacious thatched roof chalets, built on raised wooden decks and with walls of grass and reeds.
Each chalet is located in the shade of evergreen trees and feature large verandahs with views of the open bush and Luwi River.
The main open sided lounge offers a place of relaxation and socialising with other guests, to discuss the days walking and adventures, study the camps collection of wildlife books, or watch game that visit the permanent pools of water in the Luwi Riverbed.
The area is renowned for its lion population as well as possible sightings of the elusive leopard. Between Luwi and Nsolo camps their is the opportunity of seeing wild dogs that have denned in the area for a number of years.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours