- Two Iconic wildlife areas in Kenya
- First Class accommodation
- Safari and beach stay without the crowds
- Accommodation Throughout
- Travel Guide
When looking for a genuine, authentic African experience, nothing quite compares to a holiday in Kenya. The remarkable game conservancy and national parks, filled with unadulterated wildlife encounters, and a coastline of pristine beaches are two of the many reasons we love Kenya.
During your time in Kenya you will be staying in three Saruni lodges, one of the most loved and respected lodge companies in Kenya. Taking you off the beaten track, your incredible six night safari will transport you to the north and south of Kenya, to two very diverse and different game reserves; Samburu and Maasai Mara. The lodges are small and intimate, an authentic safari stay with incredible guiding and hospitality from the Samburu and Maasai guides and staff. A special, cultural experience you will remember fondly for years to come.
Your adventure starts with a stay in the Saruni Samburu, found in Kalama which borders with the vast acres of unspoiled wilderness which is Samburu. One of their six eco-luxury villas is a charming home whilst you enjoy your exclusive safari. The panoramic views from the dining and lounge area will fill you with excited anticipation as you look over the vast and pure landscape you will spend the next three days exploring.
The dramatic desert scrub, savannahs, forests and mountains of Kenya’s Northern District hold a diverse range of big game, big cats and, unique to the region, the ‘Samburu Big Five’; Grevy's zebra; the long-necked gerenuk; reticulated giraffe; besia oryx; and Somali ostrich.
Your next safari destination is the Masai Mara and one of the five elegant cottages of the Saruni Mara. Neatly tucked in a secluded valley and enclosed by the dramatic scenery, this is the smallest permanent lodge to be found in the Mara ecosystem. One of the most densely populated wildlife areas within this iconic ecosystem, the Mara North Conservancy holds great numbers of elephant, zebra, gazelle and impala. Prides of lion and numbers of the solitary cheetah and the elusive leopard have all made this monumental land their home.
The perfect finish to any African adventure is a blissful beach break, a wonderful complement to your time spent in the rugged wilderness. An exciting addition to the Saruni portfolio, and this itinerary, is the new Saruni Ocean. Opening its doors in December 2014, this impressive bolthole brings Saruni’s celebrated elegant style, luxury amenities, warm hospitality and delicious cuisine to the south coast of Kenya. Idyllically placed on Msambweni Beach, this new hotel offers all the classic beach activities in the dazzling surroundings of the Kenyan coastline.
Day 1 UK - Nairobi
Day 2 Nairobi – Samburu
Day 3 Samburu
Day 4 Samburu
Day 5 Samburu – Mara North Conservancy
Day 6 Mara North Conservancy
Day 7 Mara North Conservancy
Day 8 Mara North Conservancy – Diani – Msambweni Beach
Day 9 Msambweni Beach
Day 12 Msambweni Beach - Jomo Kenyatta Airport - UK
Day 13 UK Arrival
Pricing Information & Dates
10th Jul 2020
18th Aug 2020
11th Dec 2020
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours