Saruni Samburu Saruni Samburu’s six luxury villas are open and spacious, heralding spectacular views over Kenya’s Northern Frontier District and Mount Kenya in the distance. The warm and welcoming hospitality makes for an intimate and exceptional experience. The lodge is revered for it’s innovative, eco-chic architecture and interesting design and de´cor, as well as its Italian style cuisine. Guests can enjoy the vast panoramas from the dining and lounge area, the infinity pools and spa. Saruni Samburu is the only lodge in Kalama Conservancy, which borders Samburu National Reserve, with 200,000 acres of unspoiled wilderness to explore and enjoy exclusively. You are guided from start to finish by Samburu warriors who are passionate about their land and their culture, learning first-hand about their fascinating customs and traditions and gaining ancient, local knowledge about the land and the animals – a truly authentic experience.
Activities and amenities: day and night game drives, bush dinners, guided walks, spa treatments, picnics, two swimming pools. Additional: helicopter excursions, Samburu cultural visits, Saruni Shop.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Luxurious Accommodation
- Safari without the crowds
- 3 magnificent areas of Kenya
- Unique experiences
- Two Iconic wildlife areas in Kenya
- First Class accommodation
- Safari and beach stay without the crowds
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours