Saruni Mara has one family villa, one private villa and five elegant cottages, and is the only small boutique lodge in the Mara, making it very intimate and exclusive. The beautifully decorated themed rooms have a luxurious and classic safari feel. The lodge is tucked away in a secluded valley in Mara North Conservancy, a private and prime game- viewing area bordering the Masai Mara National Reserve – the most renowned game park in Africa. Enjoy the Italian inspired cuisine and being immersed in nature from your private verandah, the Wellbeing Space and the open lounge and dining area; or experience the thrill of the Mara from your very own wilderness home – Saruni Mara’s private villa, Nyati House. Maasai warriors will guide you throughout your stay, sharing their ancient wisdom and local knowledge of the area and the animals, their way of life and their secret corners of the most loved game reserve in Kenya.
Activities and amenities: day and night game drives, bush meals, guided walks, spa treatments, picnics, library. Additional: balloon safaris, Saruni Shop.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours