Less than 30 minutes’ drive from the park gate, Lake Manyara Serena has an elevated position on the escarpment.Its 67 spacious rooms are in thatched circular buildings derived from local architectural traditions. All have full-length windows with uninterrupted views across the floor of the valley.The rooms are set in lovely gardens and the feeling is one of openness and space. The bar and d...
Lake Manyara Tree Lodge is an intimate and exclusive lodge, and the only one inside northern Tanzania’s small but incredibly diverse Lake Manyara National Park. The guided nature walks, escorted by Maasai 'askaris', are a particular highlight of a safari at &Beyond's Tanzanian lodge.Set in the heart of a mahogany forest, Lake Manyara Tree Lodge is located near the remote south-we...
Manyara Ranch Conservancy is located between Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Parks and owned by a conservation trust, which works closely with the African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) to protect the game corridor between the Maasai Steppe and the northern game parks.Established ten years ago, but it is only in the last two years that 35,000 acres of the ranch has been opened for limited responsib...
Migunga Tented Camp is the ideal base to explore the Lake Manyara National Park. The camp is set within a private 35 acre acacia forest concession and located only a 5 minute drive from the northwest entrance of the park.The camp consists of 21 permanent tents on raised platforms, dotted discretely around the property and under the shade of acacia trees. Each tent feature a private veranda, en su...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours