Named after the Heuglins Robin that can often be seen in the gardens of this beautiful lodge, Heuglins has 7 spacious en-suite bedrooms. Situated in a peaceful leafy suberb of Lilongwe but just minutes away from the city centre, Heuglins Lodge is the perfect stopover for guests. Facilities include a ‘help yourself’ bar, lounge with its own wildlife library, wi-fi, and swimming pool....
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours