On the slopes below Chyulu hills national park, Ol Donyo is a luxury safari lodge distinguished by its superb hosts and the sheer variety of ways you can experience this breath-taking wildlife area.AccommodationOl Donyo was rebuilt in 2008 and can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests. Each room has a vast (6’3”) netted bed with views over the open savannahs, spacious bathrooms with bath,...
Shaded by a thicket of acacia trees, Tortilis Camp has one two-bedroomed family house and 18 secluded tents , including two for families, each with private verandah. The pool, cosy lounge, bar and dining area all offer views of Mount Kilimanjaro. With its pool and range of safari activities, Tortilis is a good choice for families. Experienced guides make bush walks and game drives a special experi...
Amboseli Porini Camp is an intimate safari camp in the private 6000-hectare Selenkay Conservancy, on the northern borders of Amboseli National Reserve. The small, traditional bush camp is set in an acacia grove, in an unspoilt wildlife area. To preserve the wilderness, visitors are limited to twelve, so this is a place to both enjoy the scenic beauty and abundant wildlife of Amboseli and escape th...
The dedicated owners of Campi Ya Kanzi have created a very special retreat away from the busy safari circuit. Set in 400 square miles of private Maasai land, which connects Chyulu, Tsavo and Amboseli National Parks is home to large populations of wildlife and birds. Six tented cottages and two suites provide elegant bathrooms, indoor sitting areas and verandahs with splendid views. Your choice i...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours