The dedicated owners of Campi Ya Kanzi have created a very special retreat away from the busy safari circuit.
Set in 400 square miles of private Maasai land, which connects Chyulu, Tsavo and Amboseli National Parks is home to large populations of wildlife and birds.
Six tented cottages and two suites provide elegant bathrooms, indoor sitting areas and verandahs with splendid views. Your choice includes game drives in open 4WD, forest walks, excursions to Tsavo and Chyulu, bush breakfasts, Maasai-led walking safaris and visiting the Maasai village.
You can take the spectacular sunrise ‘Snows of Kilimanjaro’ flight next to Africa’s highest mountain, with views of the snowy peaks, forests and the valleys (additional cost). This camp is firmly committed to community tourism and its devoted team won both the Eco-Warrior award and the Tourism for Tomorrow conservation award in 2006.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours