Marina Copan is situated in the heart of Copan Ruinas only half a block away from the main square of this lovely town. Since 1945, this hotel has offered 60 comfortable rooms and there is also a swimming pool, Jacuzzi hot tub, gym, sauna and restaurant serving international and local cuisine. Stay at the Marina Copan for a central location and comfortable stay in Copan Ruinas!...
Hacienda San Lucas occupies a lovely hillside location fifteen minutes from Copan Ruinas. Set in a one hundred year old Spanish colonial hacienda, Hacienda San Lucas is an intimate eight room boutique lodge.The owners have ensured there is a real emphasis on sustainable tourism by training their local staff, minimising electricity input and replanting over four thousand trees. Inside the hacienda,...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours