Otavalo is just a short journey from the capital and is famous for its traditional and colourful market. Its best hotel is La Mirage, a contemporary Relais & Chateaux property located in the grounds of a 200-year-old hacienda. La Mirage has 23 comfortable rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace, to ensure guests receive a warm welcome. Pamper yourself with luxurious spa treatments or relax i...
Nestled in the undulating mountains of the northern Ecuadorean Andes, near Otavalo, the historic Hacienda Piman is a very comfortable base for exploring the area. The hacienda blends modern styling with traditional thick stone walls, exposed brick and carefully chosen antiques surrounded by beautiful gardens. Seventeen rooms are spread across the manor house and garden cottages. Home cooked meals ...
Located in the Otavalo Region just two hours north of the capital Quito, Hacienda Zuleta is a colonial working family run farm which has been in the family of former president Galo Palza Lasso for over a hundred years. The hacienda has a peaceful atmosphere and guests can relax in the fabulous gardens, cosy living and reading rooms and inner courtyard. There are 15 beautifully decorated bedrooms...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours