This lodge provides luxurious accommodation in the wild and remote north-western area of the Mountain Pine Ridge Forest, near to Privassion Creek.Surrounded by rivers, waterfalls and the rainforest, visitors can explore on horseback, visit the nearby Mayan ruins at Copan, and relax in a hammock.This well-establish family-run lodge has 20 palm-thatched wooden villas and cabañas, all with nic...
Award-winning eco-lodge, Chaa Creek Lodge, is on the banks of the Macal River and set in 365 acres of private nature reserve, where peccaries (a member of the pig family), monkeys and over 300 species of birds can be spotted.Guests on their holiday to Belize are literally surrounded by one of the most pristine ecosystems in the world. There are 23 comfortable palm-thatched cottage rooms with decks...
Pook's Hill is a friendly and warm lodge set inside a 300 acre private reserve nearby to the Maya Mountains.Pook’s Hill offers 11 cabanas which feature traditional Mayan style roofs, a private bathroom and a ceiling fan. In the main lodge, guests can dine at the restaurant where Mayan, Belizean and European food is served by lantern light.During the day, you can explore the jungle throug...
Ka'ana is a luxury resort with a strong emphasis on the environment, community and ensuring tourists have the best possible authentic stay in Belize.Situated nearby to the towns of San Ignacio, Santa Elena, Succotz and Benque in the Cayo District, this wonderful resort offers some beautiful accommodations. These include the Two Bedroom Private Pool Villa, spread over 2, 400 square feet, the On...
This lodge is set in a stunning and remote location on the banks of the Macal River in the Mayan Mountains of the Cayo District.They have 13 cabins of different categories, a restaurant and bar. This is a great value lodge and perfect for couples and families looking for a lodge in a remote & scenic setting.Whether canoeing down the pristine Macal River, horseback riding to the Flour Camp caves, o...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours