This lodge is set in a stunning and remote location on the banks of the Macal River in the Mayan Mountains of the Cayo District.
They have 13 cabins of different categories, a restaurant and bar. This is a great value lodge and perfect for couples and families looking for a lodge in a remote & scenic setting.
Whether canoeing down the pristine Macal River, horseback riding to the Flour Camp caves, or hiking up the various Canyon trails, the abundant diversity of the local flora and fauna is inspiring.
The electricity for the beautifully situated, riverfront cabins is supplied by hydro and solar power and energy conservation is practised throughout the Lodge.
Knowledgeable and helpful staff come from the surrounding communities of San Ignacio, Bullet Tree, and Santa Elena. Delicious restaurant fare is complemented with fresh, organic fruits from the organic garden.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Colonial Antigua
- Enigmatic Tikal Mayan ruins
- Crystal clear waters of the Caribbean
- Stunning Lake Atitilan
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours