Ka'ana is a luxury resort with a strong emphasis on the environment, community and ensuring tourists have the best possible authentic stay in Belize.
Situated nearby to the towns of San Ignacio, Santa Elena, Succotz and Benque in the Cayo District, this wonderful resort offers some beautiful accommodations. These include the Two Bedroom Private Pool Villa, spread over 2, 400 square feet, the One Bedroom Private Pool Villa, Master Suites with two decks and an outdoor shower, Casita Suites and Five Balam Suites which boast views of the swimming pool or garden.
Dining at the Ka’ana is a real treat and the Ceiba Restaurant serves a variety of Belizean cuisine made with the freshest of ingredients from the organic garden. Ka’ana is also home to the biggest wine cellar in Belize so you will be spoilt for choice during your stay!
Alternatively, try cocktails whipped up by Ka’ana’s mixologist and a special five course private dining experience which you can choose to enjoy in a variety of lovely locations.
Activities and excursions may include; a trip to Tikal (90 minutes drive), zip lining and cave tubing. After a day exploring the Cayo District, visit the Spa at Ka’ana where the products used are made from brown sugar, coffee and cacao- an unusual delight.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours