This lodge provides luxurious accommodation in the wild and remote north-western area of the Mountain Pine Ridge Forest, near to Privassion Creek.
Surrounded by rivers, waterfalls and the rainforest, visitors can explore on horseback, visit the nearby Mayan ruins at Copan, and relax in a hammock.
This well-establish family-run lodge has 20 palm-thatched wooden villas and cabañas, all with nice touches such as hand made organic soaps, bathrobes and iPod dock.
Montagna Ristorante serves fine Italian food using ingredients grown in the hotel garden.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours