Pook's Hill is a friendly and warm lodge set inside a 300 acre private reserve nearby to the Maya Mountains.
Pook’s Hill offers 11 cabanas which feature traditional Mayan style roofs, a private bathroom and a ceiling fan. In the main lodge, guests can dine at the restaurant where Mayan, Belizean and European food is served by lantern light.
During the day, you can explore the jungle through complimentary guided jungle trails, night walks and also, swimming and tubing in the nearby jungle pools.
This special lodge has an Ancient Maya residential complex dating to 830-950 AD within its grounds.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours