Hebridean Sky is a small, ice strengthened, expedition ship offering a yacht-like experience, ideal for exploring the remotest corners of the world. For ‘up-close’ wildlife viewing and landings on the Antarctica continent, the Hebridean Sky is equipped with a fleet of Zodiac inflatable craft.
The spacious deluxe accommodation comprises 57 suites with separate sitting area and outside windows. Several of the top suites also have their own balcony. The spacious public areas provide comfortable and pleasant places to relax between excursions and the library is filled with literature relevant to the expedition.
European Chefs in the restaurant located on Deck 2 offer a delicious daily changing menu, packed with well-balanced and nutritional options.
Hebridean Sky is an option for the fly/cruise package departing from Punta Arenas in Chile, a popular for clients not wanting to sail the famous Drake Passage.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours