The G Expedition provides guests with a small-ship cruising experience, yet its spacious confines hold up to 134 passengers.
Large common areas, observation decks and spacious cabins allow for panoramic views of the distinctive landscape outside.
Being a sturdy vessel and with its experienced crew, G Expedition cruises are committed to the safety of its passengers; this icebreaker was designed with safety in mind and has excellent stability and performance in rough weather.
On-board, a team of experts in everything from geology, history, geography to marine biology are always around to answer any queries you may have, provide insightful lectures into Antarctica and ensure everything is running smoothly.
Enjoy a variety of excursions on land and by zodiac and experience landscapes like nowhere else on Earth and exceptional wildlife spotting opportunities.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours