Your safari adventure takes place in Hwange National Park, the largest and oldest game reserve in Zimbabwe. Hwange is slightly larger than the Bahamas, a colossal 14,651 km²; and home to a spectacular range of habitats and landscapes. The arid semi-desert, lush teak forests, rocky outcrops, grasslands and scrub areas are alive with animals and birds. The diverse wilderness supports large numbers o...
- Wild Dog Viewings
- Land and Water Activities
- Linyanti Rich in Predator Viewings
- Victoria Falls
- Amazing wildlife in the Hwange National Park
- Watch the Verreaux's Eagles from the edge of the Batoka Gorge
- All meals, local drinks and safari activities all included
- Outstanding views over the Batoka Gorge
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours