Very few experiences can beat seeing the Victoria Falls for the first time. A tour of the Victoria Falls is guided. You are taken into the National Park where you will be guided through to see the magnificent falls. The Victoria Falls are amazing at any time of the year, but the water levels are seasonal and they can be fuller between February and May. From June onward they water levels start to d...
Nothing beats watching the African sunset on the deck of a boat on the mighty Zambezi River. With a cocktail or cold beverage in hand, you will be in awe as you watch the colours change as the sun sets. This activity lasts about 2 or 3 hours and is a must when in Victoria falls or Livingstone. There is much to see from the deck of the boat as this area is teaming with birds and wildlife. ...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours