This lovely property has been much enjoyed by our guests since its inception. 12 luxury, tented rooms are designed to provide guests with a sense of privacy and tranquility. Each room has its own special charm and character, whether it is nestled in thick bush, or overlooking the lake, or perched on a rocky outcrop - or down by the water hole. Although no two rooms are alike, the proprietors ha...
On an imposing granite outcrop just outside Lake Mburo National Park, Rwakobo offers comfortable, no-frills accommodation inprivate thatched cottages with solar lighting, flush toilets and solar heated showers. It has been thoughtfully blended into the natural landscape. The cottages are dotted around the hill taking advantage of rocky ledges and secluded locations. They are excellent value for ...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours