This lovely property has been much enjoyed by our guests since its inception. 12 luxury, tented rooms are designed to provide guests with a sense of privacy and tranquility. Each room has its own special charm and character, whether it is nestled in thick bush, or overlooking the lake, or perched on a rocky outcrop - or down by the water hole. Although no two rooms are alike, the proprietors have ensured that all share stunning views and provide guests with a light, airy sanctuary - a feeling of being alone in the African bush.
Below the thatched dining area, there is an attractive infinity pool that stretches out from the rocks towards the horizon. From the dining area and pool, guests can enjoy the view over the valley and watch wildlife gathering at the waterhole.
Activities offered at the park include boat trips on Lake Mburo, woodland and savannah walks, as well as day and night game drives.
Enviromental and social responsibility
Considerable effort has been made to ensure the lodge is environmentally friendly; electricity, hot water, and water pumps are all powered by solar energy and there is a natural water catchment system to take advantage of the rains.
Most employees are from the surrounding communities, and have received extensive training in hospitality services to ensure that guests have a very special and memorable safari experience.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Awe-inspiring encounter with Mountain gorillas
- Tracking wild Chimpanzees in Kibale Forest
- Carnivores and ungulates in Queen Elizabeth NP
- Birdlife galore!
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours