The Seychelles are utterly gorgeous and well worth the effort of the extra travel – there are currently no direct flights from the UK but airlines fly via Abu Dhabi, Doha and Nairobi, and there are flights three times a week from Johannesburg. Once you are there, the 115 islands scattered over the Indian Ocean offer honeymooners soft white sand, swaying palm trees and turquoise seas. Temperatures are round a steady 29°C all year and there is a wide range of places to stay, from delightful guesthouses (Hotels de Charme) to exclusive island retreats. A Seychelles honeymoon is the perfect addition to a safari in either Southern or East Africa.
- Big five game viewing in the Masai Mara
- Quintessential African savannah and bush scenery
- Sublime beaches and warm Indian Ocean waters of the Seychelles
- Superb accommodation and hospitality
- Quintessential East African safari in Kenya with abundant game
- Soaking up the tropical sunshine in the sublime Seychelles
- Top notch accommodation, great food and first class hospitality
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours