Located in the historic centre of Panama City, the American Trade Hotel is a beautifully restored colonial house dating back to 1917. Deeply connected to both the historic Old Quarter and the new Panama City, it is a meeting place for influencers, creatives and multi international visionaries from around the world. Steeped in local heritage and culture the property oozes contemporary convenience a...
Step back in time at Central Hotel, where Panama's history lies just outside the door in the charming Casco Viejo (the city's old quarter). Built nearly 150 years ago, facing the beautiful Plaza de la Indepencia, the hotel was the first in the country at the time of its opening back in 1874. Each of the p 135 rooms are tastefully appointed with Panamanian-style furniture and offer the perf...
The Bristol is a luxury, contemporary retreat situated in the centre of the financial district in Panama City close by to Balboa Avenue and many shopping and cultural delights of the city. There are 119 stylishly designed rooms and suites inspired by the vibrant art, architecture and history of Panama with custom-designed fabrics and tasteful furnishings. Dining at the Salsipuedes Restaurant in Th...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours