The Bristol is a luxury, contemporary retreat situated in the centre of the financial district in Panama City close by to Balboa Avenue and many shopping and cultural delights of the city. There are 119 stylishly designed rooms and suites inspired by the vibrant art, architecture and history of Panama with custom-designed fabrics and tasteful furnishings. Dining at the Salsipuedes Restaurant in The Bristol is a real treat and the bar also serves rum from over 20 countries! Indulge in a spa treatment at the Bristol tower to relax and rejuvenate.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Nicaragua and Panama are relatively unknown Latin American countries, but they are well worth exploring, in part for this very reason. Our 12-day itinerary visits Panama City and the Panama Canal and then on to the beautiful beaches of Bocas del Toro, a Caribbean archipelago of lush vegetation and ancient traditions. In Nicaragua you can explore the colonial town of Granada, relax in volcanic beau...
- Tropical Panama City
- Abundant wildlife on the Nicoya Peninsula
- Imposing Arenal Volcano
- Pristine Pacific Coast
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours