Country Inn & Suites Panama Canal is wonderfully situated by the opening of the Panama Canal and nearby to some great spots in the city. The hotel offers 159 well-equipped rooms and suites featuring a cable television, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron, telephone and balcony. Facilities at the Country Inn & Suites Panama Canal include; free internet, a business centre, fitness centre, parking, playgr...
Gamboa Rainforest Reserve is idyllically situated by the Chagres River and Panama Canal, approximately 30 minutes from Panama City. Set in amongst the Soberania National Park Rainforest, the Gamboa Rainforest Resort offers 150 spacious rooms. Deluxe River View rooms boast private balconies from where you can enjoy views of the river and rainforest. Facilities at the Gamboa include; 24 hour room se...
Situated just over an hour from Panama City, El Otro Lado is a luxury boutique hotel located on the Caribbean Coast. Secluded within the National Park of Portobelo, and consisting of only four individually styled houses, El Otro Lado is the ideal spot to relax and enjoy the laid-back atmosphere of Panama. Rooms have a tropical feel with indigenous styling and furnishings. Take a dip in the swimmin...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours