Gamboa Rainforest Reserve is idyllically situated by the Chagres River and Panama Canal, approximately 30 minutes from Panama City. Set in amongst the Soberania National Park Rainforest, the Gamboa Rainforest Resort offers 150 spacious rooms. Deluxe River View rooms boast private balconies from where you can enjoy views of the river and rainforest. Facilities at the Gamboa include; 24 hour room service, wireless internet access, a business centre, a two-level pool including a kid’s pool and a Spa. The Sensory Spa by Clarins features a hydro-massage hot tub, thermal bath, sauna and gym and you can enjoy relaxing and rejuvenating treatments here. Excursions organised by the resort may involve; bird watching, a lake expedition, aerial tram tour or a fishing trip.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours