Idyllically situated in Bocas del Toro on a stretch of coral reef coast, Punta Caracol is a peaceful retreat in a totally virgin and natural environment! There are nine two-level cabins standing on stilts above the crystal clear Caribbean Sea, built with natural materials and boasting uninterrupted views from the private terraces. Romantic candlelit dinners are served on the terrace at the restau...
Hotel Bocas del Toro is a cosy property with just 11 rooms, located in a great spot in Bocas del Toro on Colon Island. The hotel is ideal for those that what to be at the centre of local activity within Bocas and have easy access to nearby restaurants and bars. Rooms feature a flat screen cable television, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi access, telephone, coffee maker and ocean or town balcony views. In-...
Tranquilo Bay lies on the quiet Isla Bastimentos in the Bocas del Toro archipelago. Ideal for singles, couples and families all seeking to enjoy the very best of the nature and activities in Bocas del Toro. There are 6 deluxe cabanas which have tile floors, air-conditioning, wonderful jungle or ocean views, a walk-in shower, coffee maker, hairdryer and porch with hammock. From the upstairs wraparo...
Playa Tortuga Beach Resort is situated on Columbus Island in the Bocas del Toro archipelago. It is a good choice for those looking to relax on the beaches, explore the islands and discover the nature of this area. There are 117 Standard Rooms, Junior Suites and Grand Suites. Rooms are equipped with a mini-bar, cable television, air-conditioning, safe and balcony view and Suites also have a living ...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours