Tranquilo Bay lies on the quiet Isla Bastimentos in the Bocas del Toro archipelago. Ideal for singles, couples and families all seeking to enjoy the very best of the nature and activities in Bocas del Toro. There are 6 deluxe cabanas which have tile floors, air-conditioning, wonderful jungle or ocean views, a walk-in shower, coffee maker, hairdryer and porch with hammock. From the upstairs wraparound balcony in the main lodge, you can enjoy views of the Caribbean Sea and jungle. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room and there is also a cocktail hour prior to dinner.
Activities which visitors to Bocas del Toro may enjoy include; bird-watching, hiking, kayaking, snorkelling, surfing and lying on the beaches.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours