Playa Tortuga Beach Resort is situated on Columbus Island in the Bocas del Toro archipelago. It is a good choice for those looking to relax on the beaches, explore the islands and discover the nature of this area. There are 117 Standard Rooms, Junior Suites and Grand Suites. Rooms are equipped with a mini-bar, cable television, air-conditioning, safe and balcony view and Suites also have a living room. Facilities at the resort include; a private beachfront pier, sea view swimming pool, children’s pool, fitness centre, private massage area and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests can dine at Naguas Restaurant for International and local cuisine and can enjoy happy hour at Bar Baula located at the tip of the pier.
Visitors to Bocas del Toro may enjoy; snorkelling in the reefs, dolphin watching, fishing and a visit to Bird Island, Popa Island or Bastimentos Island.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours