Hotel Villa Paraíso is located on Santo Domingo Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches on Ometepe Island, in the great Cocibolca Lake, just between the Concepción and Maderas volcanoes. Simple cabins are set within lush forest and some have spectacular views over the lake. Restaurant La Mariscada serves typical Nicaraguan cuisine including plentiful fish . Enjoy this pristine lands...
Located in the heart of Granada flanking the main square (Parque Central) is the Hotel Plaza Colon. This elegant antique colonial house has been lovingly restored to its original beauty and features an internal courtyard. The 27 charming rooms are all traditionally furnished and some feature a balcony overlooking the square and the town’s iconic cathedral. There is also a small swimming pool...
Close to San Juan del Sur, Morgan’s Rock Hacienda & Ecolodge has 15 deluxe bungalows set on a forested hill overlooking an expansive curved beach and private cove. It is part of the local green movement that includes an extensive tree conservation project reaching over 1,800 hectares along the Pacific Ocean. The lodge is set in a nature reserve, a seasonal sanctuary for many types of animals, and ...
Jicaro Island Ecolodge is Nicaragua´s most upscale nature resort, and is located on a private island in the Granada Isletas. Just a short boat ride from the colonial town of Granada and has spectacular views across the lake towards the Mombacho volcano. Nine private casitas serve as the perfect setting for romantic escapes, active exploration and wellness retreats. Immerse yourself in an isl...
Pelican Eyes Resort & Spa offers a stunning hillside location and panoramic views of San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua’s premier beach destination, and the ocean beyond. The hotel features infinity pools, spacious accommodation, a spa, lush gardens, restaurants and open air bars. Rooms have graceful arch windows, airy terraces, handcrafted furniture and Central American artworks. The resort is wit...
Along a four mile stretch of the Emerald Coast of Nicaragua, within a tropical oasis sits the gorgeous Mukul Resort. Mukul manages to perfectly mix barefoot chic and luxury glamour without any pretension. Run by five generations of the Pellas family, upon arrival you will receive a warm welcome and be treated as a personal guest.Each of the 37 guest accommodations are the definition of space and p...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours