Close to San Juan del Sur, Morgan’s Rock Hacienda & Ecolodge has 15 deluxe bungalows set on a forested hill overlooking an expansive curved beach and private cove. It is part of the local green movement that includes an extensive tree conservation project reaching over 1,800 hectares along the Pacific Ocean. The lodge is set in a nature reserve, a seasonal sanctuary for many types of animals, and is more than a luxury hotel; it’s a project of nature conservation, community development and reforestation.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Nicaragua and Panama are relatively unknown Latin American countries, but they are well worth exploring, in part for this very reason. Our 12-day itinerary visits Panama City and the Panama Canal and then on to the beautiful beaches of Bocas del Toro, a Caribbean archipelago of lush vegetation and ancient traditions. In Nicaragua you can explore the colonial town of Granada, relax in volcanic beau...
- Discover the University City of Leon
- Visit the Colonial City of Granada
- Hike Mombacho Volcano
- View into the glowing crater of Masaya Volcano
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours