Casa Mexicana has a central location in the beautiful colonial city of San Cristobal de las Casas in Mexico’s mountainous heartland. The hotel is within easy walking distance of the city’s historical highlights. The 54 charming guest rooms all open onto the gardens or private courtyards and are decorated with modern art and traditional fabrics. The owners aim to create a warm, Mexican ...
Located in the heart of the historic centre of the magical city of San Cristóbal de las Casas, Casa del Alma Hotel Boutique & Spa offers 27 suites, each one containing unique details of Chiapanecan luxury, complemented by state of the art technology and comfort. In addition, our guests can enjoy our El Secreto, a restaurant offering unique fusion dishes, which emphasize the delights of the ...
Rustic in style, Chan-Kah Palenque is conveniently situated close to the Palenque UNESCO ruins. Awarded four ecological stars, the hotel is surrounded by the rainforest and offers guests a choice of 73 comfortable junior suites and six casitas suites. There are two restaurants, a three-level swimming pool with natural cascades, games area and a bridge with access to the rainforest. As well as trip...
Only three kilometres from the archaeological site of Palenque, this luxury resort evokes a Mayan palace complex of the Classic Period. Traditional pre-Hispanic design, updated with modern sophistication, awaits the discerning traveler at Boutique Hotel Quinta Cha Nab Nal. Amidst luxuriant jungle flora our swimming pools recall the typical waterfalls found in the ruins of Palenque....
Parador San Juan de Dios is a peaceful and pretty retreat, only a 10 minute walk from the centre of San Cristobal de las Casas. The architecture dates from the 17th and 19th centuries, with areas constructed from old adobe bricks and thousands of stones. There is a delightful garden area which offers guests a tranquil place to relax. The hotel has just 12 rooms, luxury, suites and master suites fe...
Diego de Mazariegos is the epitome of colonial style, evident in the beautiful architecture of the hotel. Using traditional materials, antique furniture and wood carvings this space has a hugely aesthetic appeal and yet looks almost effortless in its beauty. Located in the historic center of the city and next to the cathedral this is a great place for those looking to indulge into the countries he...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours