Casa Mexicana has a central location in the beautiful colonial city of San Cristobal de las Casas in Mexico’s mountainous heartland. The hotel is within easy walking distance of the city’s historical highlights. The 54 charming guest rooms all open onto the gardens or private courtyards and are decorated with modern art and traditional fabrics. The owners aim to create a warm, Mexican ambiance complemented with excellent service. Enjoy a meal at the Los Magueyes restaurant or a cool drink at La Cucaracha bar.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours