This fairly new property is impressive: located high on a sandstone plateau, it overlooks the national park and commands spectacular views over the surrounding countryside. Accommodation consists of 60 luxurious, en- suite rooms which are of modern design. All have air-conditioning, a mini bar and an electronic safe.Family rooms are available; cots can be supplied on request.The lodge has a swimmi...
This firm favorite with visitors is next door to, and under same ownership, as Jardin du Roy.Blocks of six spacious, en suite rooms are grouped around a courtyard. The hotel is thoughtfully designed to blend really well into the extensive gardens and the surrounding sandstone formations of Isalo.Water is drawn from a stream and is solar-heated for the en suite showers. There is a sparkling swimmin...
One of Madagascar’s finest country hotels, Jardin du Roy has 25 spacious, airy rooms, in which modern luxury has been blended with a touch of Malagasy style - perfect for any Madagascar trip.Each room has en suite facilities and a private verandah. In the gardens there is a sparkling pool which offers welcome respite from the intense tropical heat in spring and summer months.Like its sister ...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours