This firm favorite with visitors is next door to, and under same ownership, as Jardin du Roy.
Blocks of six spacious, en suite rooms are grouped around a courtyard. The hotel is thoughtfully designed to blend really well into the extensive gardens and the surrounding sandstone formations of Isalo.
Water is drawn from a stream and is solar-heated for the en suite showers. There is a sparkling swimming pool, tennis court, basketball and stables that are shared with its sister hotel.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours