One of Madagascar’s finest country hotels, Jardin du Roy has 25 spacious, airy rooms, in which modern luxury has been blended with a touch of Malagasy style - perfect for any Madagascar trip.
Each room has en suite facilities and a private verandah. In the gardens there is a sparkling pool which offers welcome respite from the intense tropical heat in spring and summer months.
Like its sister hotel, the Jardin du Roy has been thoughtfully designed by the Colombier family so that it blends into the sandstone rock formations – so much so that it is difficult to see the hotels until you are almost there.
The two hotels share stables, have an excellent restaurant and they are an ideal base for exploring this very popular park.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Indris, Verreaux's sifakas, Ringtails and other Lemurs galore!
- Colourful chameleons, geckos and a plethora of tree frogs
- Woolly, Dwarf and Mouse lemurs during night walks
- Mesites, Couas, Ground-rollers, Asities, Vangas and other endemic birds
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours