This fairly new property is impressive: located high on a sandstone plateau, it overlooks the national park and commands spectacular views over the surrounding countryside.
Accommodation consists of 60 luxurious, en- suite rooms which are of modern design. All have air-conditioning, a mini bar and an electronic safe.
Family rooms are available; cots can be supplied on request.
The lodge has a swimming pool, a spa and an excellent restaurant. Its size means that Isalo Rock Lodge is ideal for small groups who are on set departures during their Madagascar holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours