On the bank of the Kaske River, Buska Lodge offers comfortable, no-frills accommodation near the small outback town of Turmi, where visitors need to go in order to get to know the Hamar people.The 20 rooms are spacious, well ventilated and of traditional Tukul design, with en-suite bathrooms. Hot and cold shower.Electricity is supplied from 06h30 - 22h30. (If you need the generator to be kept on t...
This small, no-frills lodge with its 20 en-suite safari tented rooms which stand on wooden platforms, offers the best accommodation in the Jinka area.There is a large, very good restaurant and staff are friendly.The property is on the bank of the Neri River and from here, visits can be arranged to various tribes, notably the Mursi. Nature walks and horse riding excursions can also be arranged in a...
For visitors who wish to spend some time exploring the remarkable Konso region during their holiday to Ethiopia, our accommodation of choice is Kanta Lodge.28 round bungalows or 'tukuls' and the main restaurant building stand on a hilltop overlooking panoramic vistas including the characteristic, terraced hillsides of this area.The lodge is fairly simple; bungalows have en-suite bathrooms ...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours