This small, no-frills lodge with its 20 en-suite safari tented rooms which stand on wooden platforms, offers the best accommodation in the Jinka area.
There is a large, very good restaurant and staff are friendly.
The property is on the bank of the Neri River and from here, visits can be arranged to various tribes, notably the Mursi. Nature walks and horse riding excursions can also be arranged in advance.
It is also a well located base for your holiday in Ethiopia from where to visit the little-known Mago National Park.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Get to know the Mursi, Hamar and Karo people around Jinka and Turmi
- Chance to attend a Hamar Bull-jumping ceremony (June - September)
- Spend time in the remarkable Konso area
- Visit little-known Nech'Sar and Mago National Parks
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours