The mix of lush sub-tropical national parks with hot springs and volcanic peaks and the gorgeous white sand beaches, particularly on the Pacific coast, have helped to make Cost Rica honeymoons a top ten choice. Its peaceful history, sophisticated infrastructure and extensive range of exciting outdoor activities such as rafting, hiking and horse-riding make this an ideal honeymoon destination for those who like the outdoor life. Accommodation ranges from comfortable to luxury, and includes eco-lodges, boutique style hotels and luxury beach resorts. A Costa Rica honeymoon will inevitably take you to one or more of the 26 national parks that have been created by the country’s progressive policies on the environment and here you’ll find the true meaning of the local phrase ‘pura vida’. For first-hand advice on Costa Rica honeymoons, contact our experienced Latin America travel team to start planning your trip.
- Spectacular views in Arenal
- Secluded Pacific beaches
- Eco-luxury lodge in the cloud forest
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours