Belmond Das Cataratas is the only hotel within the national park and holds an unrivaled position overlooking the falls. Surrounded by sub-tropical jungle, the emerald forest teems with exotic flora and fauna. It offers access to guests once the park has closed so guests have private access early morning and in the evening. The paved pathway that weaves its way along the side of the falls before re...
Recanto Park is a contemporary mid-range option located about 20 minutes from the falls in the town of Foz do Iguaçu. The property offers 195 rooms all with modern amenities. The highlight of Recanto Park is the large outdoor pool surrounded by lush vegetation and other facilities including sauna, football pitches, volleyball courts and a playground for children. There are 2 restaurants where you ...
Just 20 mins drive from the Brazilian side of the falls is The Wish Resort. With extensive grounds including that of a 9-hole golf course, two large swimming pools, a gym, 3 restaurants and a bar. Rooms are elegantly styled with soft furnishings and wooden decor, each room is in low-rise colonial style buildings dotted around the property. Rooms have complimentary Wi-Fi, private balconies and priv...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours